- On September 11, 2001 - 36,000 children
worldwide died of hunger.
- Where: poor countries
- News stories: none
- Newspaper articles: none
- Military alerts: none
- Presidential proclamations: none
- Papal messages: none
- Messages of solidarity: none
- Minutes of silence: none
- Homage to the innocent children: none
- On September 11, 2001 - we all reached
a place of COMMONALITY.
- Where: Most of humanity lives in poverty and is disenfranchised.
- Where: Three out of five children receive no education at
- Where: We are fighting an adversary that has nothing to
- Where: We can only WIN by creating a foreign policy whose
is the well being of the disenfranchised.
- Where: We can no longer individually, and as a country,
go through the motions
and be spectators in life - ignoring the plight of others.
- Where: We realize that the first step towards self-realization
compassion is commonality.
- Where: We can no longer deny our deepest urge to unite and
with one another.
- Where: We can no longer deny LOVE . . . and these words
by Teilhard de Chardin;
Love alone is capable of uniting living beings
in such a way as to complete and fulfill them for it alone takes
them and joins them to what is deepest within themselves.
ONLY LOVE HEALS