This newsletter is entitled...
The Ultimate Joy
Let me tell you about the ULTIMATE JOY because I'm feeling it now.
- It's having the courage to live my dreams and watch them happen.
- It's trusting myself and not my fears.
- It's being real instead of careful.
- It's fully trusting my anger when it feels appropriate.
- It's fully sharing my joy whenever I feel it.
- It's being willing to let go as well as take hold.
- It's asking for what I want regardless of whether I get it or
- It's living in love and not in fear.
- It's seeing a loving plan in action and not never- ending anger
- It's being in the now, or the moment, and not in the past or
- It's knowing I'm part of something much bigger then myself and
I'm playing a part in it.
- It's seeing through eyes of love unclouded by fear and resentment.
- It's not only trusting the unknown but welcoming it.
- It's being able to fully surrender and not have to be in control.
- It's knowing that being myself is not only enough - it's beautiful
- It's not running away from my joy and light but letting it fearlessly
shine - so that others might see that our ULTIMATE JOY lies beneath
our deepest pain and fear .
Love alone is capable of uniting living beings
in such a way as to complete and fulfill them for it alone takes
them and joins them to what is deepest within themselves.
ONLY LOVE HEALS