This newsletter is entitled...
Feeding the Soul
We must remember , each day , to feed our soul - just
like we feed our bodies in order to remain healthy.
So what does this mean ?
- It means living in love and joy - not anger and resentment.
- It means not being controlled by fear .
- It means being inner guided - not outer guided.
- It means fully opening your heart at the risk of everything.
- It means being honest at the risk of everything.
- It means going beyond self-pity to full accountability.
- It means overcoming false pride and superiority with humility,
compassion and kindness.
- It means replacing doubt with faith.
- It means replacing unworthiness with gratefulness.
- It means never settling for less than all of yourself.
- It means saying yes to yourself , at the risk of everything
, and being in sync with your destiny.
- It means living on the edge - believe me, the view is
Perhaps an old indian tale best sums this up:
A cherokee elder is teaching his grandson about life, "
A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy .
"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.
One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance,
self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride,
superiority and ego.
The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility,
kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion
This same fight is going on inside of you - and every other person
too ." The grandson thought about it for a minute and then
asked his grandfather , " which wolf will win ?
" The old Cherokee simply replied , " The one you feed